PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

hawky454

Lifer
Feb 11, 2016
Austin, TX
If they can get me one with the brass dots, I'm definitely replacing it.
I didn’t even know they provided stem replacements. I’d like to hear how it goes to see what you end up with. Good luck!

Speaking of replacements, I need two Nonpareil replacement stems. They were my first two eBay pipes and I had no idear I wasn’t getting the original stems with them... they were cheap molded stems the seller fit to the pipes. Ugh! I didn’t know what to look for at the time. Great pipes but I hate the cheap stems! And talk about oxidation, those cheap molded stems oxidize the second your lips touch the stem, haha.

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
I didn’t even know they provided stem replacements. I’d like to hear how it goes to see what you end up with. Good luck!

Speaking of replacements, I need two Nonpareil replacement stems. They were my first two eBay pipes and I had no idear I wasn’t getting the original stems with them... they were cheap molded stems the seller fit to the pipes. Ugh! I didn’t know what to look for at the time. Great pipes but I hate the cheap stems! And talk about oxidation, those cheap molded stems oxidize the second your lips touch the stem, haha.
They may be able to replace those as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.