24 Fresh Rattray's Pipes
18 Fresh Rossi Pipes

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

May 14, 2022
We do a lot of business with one of the gentleman in the video. As a small business we work with briar companies, pipe distributors, artisan pipe makers, and meerschaum companies in Turkey. They are as different as oil and water.

One thing that's not discussed in this video is the affect China is having on meerschaum prices. The recent earthquakes, although on the other side of Turkey, will also affect meerschaum prices.

Jan 28, 2018
Sarasota, FL
That was a very kewl video! Thanks for posting it. I noticed the one guy lit his Meer with a large multi flame torch lighter. I noticed the shafts in their mines had minimal to zero reinforcement. Now I wonder how they sell them for as little as they do.

MCJ

Can't Leave
May 22, 2022
NW Connecticut
I've seen this video before, but thanks for posting it to give me a reason to watch it again! Really is fascinating. Would love to visit those shops in Eskisehir...

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
I've seen this video before, but thanks for posting it to give me a reason to watch it again! Really is fascinating. Would love to visit those shops in Eskisehir...
Ironically enough, not many pipe smokers there and the most available tobacco products are Marlboro cigarettes and Captain Black.

Reactions: yanoJL and NomadOrb