lelik

Lifer
Aug 21, 2019
c1k1YJ0l.jpg

condorlover1

Lifer
Dec 22, 2013
New York
I had one on my watch chain but when they got rid off Swann Vesta strike anywhere matches I discovered Bic lighters. I have always wanted to try the mid Victorian matches that had a little glass tube of acid and some other shit. A buddy found a bunch of them when he demolished a row of cottages and the idiot just chucked them in the trash container!

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
I had one on my watch chain but when they got rid off Swann Vesta strike anywhere matches I discovered Bic lighters. I have always wanted to try the mid Victorian matches that had a little glass tube of acid and some other shit. A buddy found a bunch of them when he demolished a row of cottages and the idiot just chucked them in the trash container!
right you never tried them. You're just covering the fact you have a time machine, it's how you get all those old meer cuttys. We figured it out.

shanez

Lifer
Jul 10, 2018
Las Vegas
I love this sort of stuff!

The clam posted above is awesome!

Somewhere I have a small matchbox decorative sleeve recreation that hold the small boxes that many stores/restaurants give away. It looks little like this antique one:

IMG_3050-1200x1200.jpg

Something that would be really cool to have is this one made by Thomas Whitehouse in London 1892 (it sold for £260 at auction about 3 years ago):

Whitehouse.jpg

I've been looking for one that looks like the Necronomicon but haven't found one yet. Picture something like this one but looks like the book instead:

ed.jpg

lelik

Lifer
Aug 21, 2019
Fantastic! I'm exterting self control and will not ask how much you want for it.
Price for sterling silver clam shell match safe approximately between $250 to $350. But this westa not for sale ( at least ,for now).

Reactions: mingc