New Cigars

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

WhiteDevilPress

Might Stick Around
I've been an irregular pipe smoker for somewhere north of thirty years, with the occasional Marsh Wheeling cheroot mixed in for perspective. Not a pipe collector anymore, but that's subject to change, as is all else. Very blessed after a somewhat recent Florida relocation to be near the wonderful Tobacco Cove (East), where I've met some wonderful folks who've renewed my interest in all things tobacciana. I'm retired law enforcement and antiquarian bookseller, who now writes & publishes books and creates strange music. Looking forward to learning lots of tasty tidbits from the wealth of knowledge amassed here.

WhiteDevilPress

Might Stick Around
Sounds like retirement is treating you well. Welcome to the forum from the mountains of North GA
North GA is where I moved from, and have nothing but fond memories of my many trips to the mountains. We formed our own Sierra Club chapter at my high school in the mid-70's, and between that and my folks' numerous trips in the camper, I've probably seen most of them. Lakemont and Owltown being my favorites, although I love the river & the ocean here in Jax to ever move back. Thanks for the welcome.

Feb 12, 2022
North Georgia mountains.
North GA is where I moved from, and have nothing but fond memories of my many trips to the mountains. We formed our own Sierra Club chapter at my high school in the mid-70's, and between that and my folks' numerous trips in the camper, I've probably seen most of them. Lakemont and Owltown being my favorites, although I love the river & the ocean here in Jax to ever move back. Thanks for the welcome.
Nice!