PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

HawkeyeLinus

Lifer
Oct 16, 2020
Iowa
Spend a lot of time looking around on here, doing a little searching, reading threads and you'll find a wealth of knowledge. I still look up and read things from years past. Was new myself a couple of years ago and still feel "new" when it comes to pipes and tobacco but have learned a lot, including directly from one and indirectly from another of the first two gentlemen who responded, but also from many, many more. If you are genuine about your interest and participation, IMO you'll find this the most friendly and informative forum of its kind anywhere. Welcome!

Oct 3, 2021
Southeastern PA
Welcome from PA. Along with here, also check out the Youtube Pipe Community (YTPC). There are many channels that have a ton of info. Muttnchop Piper is a great resource for beginners. Definitely check him out. His videos helped me out in my beginning.

Reactions: Wmasspiper83

Wmasspiper83

Lurker
Oct 10, 2022
Western Mass
Welcome from PA. Along with here, also check out the Youtube Pipe Community (YTPC). There are many channels that have a ton of info. Muttnchop Piper is a great resource for beginners. Definitely check him out. His videos helped me out in m
Welcome from PA. Along with here, also check out the Youtube Pipe Community (YTPC). There are many channels that have a ton of info. Muttnchop Piper is a great resource for beginners. Definitely check him out. His videos helped me out in my beginning.
Thanks I will. I actually watched Muttnchop Pipers smoking for beginners videos before smoking my pipe. the breathing technique is definitely hard to master but then again I don't think I had a good char light going.