PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

colcolt

Part of the Furniture Now
Jun 11, 2012
A little update on my fiasco with these guys. I had went to my credit union last Tuesday the 10th to fill out a dispute and two days later they credited my account back with the appropriate funds I had spent and got no merchandise. Well, today when I got home there was a package for me...guess who from? I guess with their feet to the fire and a fraud report done they decided they'd best ship it.
I haven't opened the package as yet since I already had placed the same order elsewhere and got it today as well. I'm not sure if I even want to open the box or not as I don't need them now. I suppose I need to call the dogs off and tell the credit union what happened today. One thing's for sure-they've seen the last of me.

colcolt

Jun 11, 2012
It wasn't a pipe-it was just a lighter and some pipe sweetner but I ordered the same lighter(Xikar) from 4noggins so, don't need or want vegas' package after them taking a month of Sundays to send it. They waited three days(last Friday) to send the package after I had went to the credit union as there was a postmark on the 13th on the box.

mluyckx

Lifer
Dec 5, 2011
Texas
Colcolt: Do not open, return to sender. Since you've gotten the goods from somewhere else and gotten your money back, just hand it back to the mailman and say "wrong delivery". They can pay for the return charge as well at their local USPS office ;-)

colcolt

Jun 11, 2012
It was hard to believe I had two packages from USPS on the front porch. I had an idea what one was but was a bit shocked to see the other from vegassmokes. They had more than ample time to send it and I think I gave them more than enough. Moreover, they wouldn't respond to my emails nor would they give me the tracking number knowing they had one. I'll leave it in the mailbox in the morning and send it back. They've hurt themselves more than they realize...maybe they don't care.
Just to give an idea as to the great customer service at 4noggins, I placed an order with them on the 12th in the evening so most of them were probably home... that was on Thursday. They mailed it out on the 14th(Sat) and I received it today. Take note, vegassmokes!!

sasquatch

Lifer
Jul 16, 2012
These guys are still at it, huh? I ordered a pipe from them a long time ago, never got anything, went through all kinds of email hassles, threatened the cancel the thing, got the "lost in the mail" story, and then they sent me a different pipe than the one I'd ordered, and literally said they didn't even charge me extra for the better pipe.
Total joke.
Horrible vendor.

Status
Not open for further replies.