PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
EDIT: Fixed Capitalization in Title (See Rule 9)

While searching for the thread that BROBS posted for sale —a Vauen white spot, which arrived here in perfect condition and smokes very well, I ran across this video:
LINK to Video

While it's not the most informative piece, just think of the interest you'll generate when you light up in a restaurant! Later, you'll see the same woman working in the factory, having aged 25 years....

Last edited by a moderator:

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
While searching for the thread that BROBS posted for sale —a Vauen white spot, which arrived here in perfect condition and smokes very well, .... I couldn't find the OP. Anyone know where it is?

Sorry, mods, I can't believe I completely flubbed the title.

Misanthrope

Can't Leave
Apr 26, 2020
Texas
Did anyone else briefly think the video suddenly took a turn for the hardcore at the 0:45 mark? It went from “lady bats eyes at pipe smoker” straight to a close-up of what I thought was the guy’s wrinkly, uh, beanbag, and then it panned up what appeared to be his...um, turgid eminence, and then it turned out to be a thing of briar. What a rollercoaster.

BROBS

Lifer
Nov 13, 2019
IA
Did anyone else briefly think the video suddenly took a turn for the hardcore at the 0:45 mark? It went from “lady bats eyes at pipe smoker” straight to a close-up of what I thought was the guy’s wrinkly, uh, beanbag, and then it panned up what appeared to be his...um, turgid eminence, and then it turned out to be a thing of briar. What a rollercoaster.
THATS GERMANY FOR YA

Status
Not open for further replies.