PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Ebarber

Can't Leave
Mar 11, 2020
Newark, Ohio
looks nicer then the shop pics make it look. On the white background looks tacky in real life it's sleek and nifty looking in the best way. I hope it smokes as good as my Vauen.

Thanks, It smokes great! I had a bowl in it the day I got it. Unfortunately for me though I lost my taste and smell when I had covid and it hasn't returned yet. I've laid the pipe down till it returns. No sense in smoking great tobacco if you can't taste it right? I hope to be lighting up again soon.

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
Thanks, It smokes great! I had a bowl in it the day I got it. Unfortunately for me though I lost my taste and smell when I had covid and it hasn't returned yet. I've laid the pipe down till it returns. No sense in smoking great tobacco if you can't taste it right? I hope to be lighting up again soon.
or a good excuse to burn through the meh blends you have in your cellar. I've noticed that one consistent thing with Vauen everyone seems to say they smoke great. Mine really is in competition with my System spigot for best smoker. But they really seem to have gotten down how to make a pipe that smokes great. And also noticed I've not heard of any duds, then again it might be an issue of sample size so.... Don't forget the grain or ten of salt.

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
now if only I could have taken my own advice when I was recovering from Covid. In practice I smoked what I hoped I could taste if today was the day the taste came back? Weirdly that was before they knew anything about it. I wondered if my lungs would get better but knew somehow the taste thing was temporary (I could feel that it was somehow.)