Not open for further replies.

didimauw

Staff member
Jul 28, 2013
Burlington WI
They all look like terrible pipes.

Where's the cob and Grabow?????

puf

I of course am kidding, hence the p u f f y guy. What a collection you have. And those are your travel pipes? Sheesh! I'm jealous!

gamzultovah

Lifer
Aug 4, 2019
They all look like terrible pipes.

Where's the cob and Grabow?????

puf

I of course am kidding, hence the p u f f y guy. What a collection you have. And those are your travel pipes? Sheesh! I'm jealous!
LOL! I got cobs and Grabow’s...but I got to keep up the image ?

One day I’ll share some images of my small collection. Perhaps next Fishinbanjo Day.

gamzultovah

Lifer
Aug 4, 2019
Ah, a fan of nose warmers! While not a fan, those are handsome pipes.
Love my nose warmer pipes. Easy to transport and much harder to accidentally break. Now, I do have some massive sitters, but they don’t like to stray far from home. ?

Reactions: jpmcwjr

mau1

Lifer
Jan 5, 2018
Ontario, Canada
Can you tell us what pipes are in your pipe roll? Inquiring minds wish to know...
I especially like the pipe third from the right.

gamzultovah

Lifer
Aug 4, 2019
Can you tell us what pipes are in your pipe roll? Inquiring minds wish to know...
Believe it or not, it’s a partially blasted, blowfish shaped pipe from H.S. Studio. Beautiful shape and execution, and I only paid $39.00 (New) for it on eBay. They come up quite often, but they are never listed as a blowfish shape. And, yes, it smokes wonderfully.

gamzultovah

Lifer
Aug 4, 2019
As for the other pipes, from left to right: Francois Dal Lovat, Orslev Squat Bulldog, Arena Serova Squat Tomato, H.S. Studio Blowfish, Dunhill Group 2 Billiard & H.S. Studio Bamboo Pencil Shank Billiard.

Reactions: jpmcwjr and mau1

gamzultovah

Lifer
Aug 4, 2019
It takes me forever to pick two to travel with. Can't imagine picking that many, hahaha. Not to mention blends...it takes longer than packing everything else, hahaha. Nice looking kit!
I have these blends with me: Watch City 558, Watch City Deluxe Crumb Cut, PS Deluxe Navy Flake, Wessex Campaign, B&M Morning Mist & Dunhill Early Morning Pipe...oh, and two more pipes in my tobacco bag: a Gian Gamboni stacked billiard and a Roger Wallenstein freehand olive wood horn. All this for a nine day trip. Can’t be too prepared, ya know?

Reactions: jpmcwjr

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
I am impressed. I frequently take my pipes along like this:
KGNizOf.jpg

Uh, not recommended. That was two years ago, and I have improved.

Status
Not open for further replies.