Vacation Supplies (Better Safe Than Sorry)

SmokingPipes.com Updates

New Cigars

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Three days of pipe smoking should fit in a nylon Walmart shaving kit -- two pipes, two or three blends, pipe cleaners, a tool, and a lighter and/or matches. If you're driving, I guess an overabundance is good if it makes you feel better, but it seems your anxiety is too high for a three day trip to a lake house. Would you settle for four pipes, six blends, and the other items? Downshift, get in a lower gear, for your blood pressure and morale, would be my suggestion.

Sep 16, 2021
Chicago IL
Three days of pipe smoking should fit in a nylon Walmart shaving kit -- two pipes, two or three blends, pipe cleaners, a tool, and a lighter and/or matches. If you're driving, I guess an overabundance is good if it makes you feel better, but it seems your anxiety is too high for a three day trip to a lake house. Would you settle for four pipes, six blends, and the other items? Downshift, get in a lower gear, for your blood pressure and morale, would be my suggestion.
I should note there are a number of other men joining, and I’m the unofficial tobacconist of the group. I also don’t find myself feeling particularly anxious.

Sep 16, 2021
Chicago IL
This is exactly how I think... 'so I will be gone three days, so I need 36 pipes and 16 tins and jars.'
That's a butt load of cigars though. Wow! I hope one day to build my cigar cellar up like that. I'm impressed!!
Great minds. Cigars preceded pipes for me so the humidor has had much longer To benefit from my impulses/need to collect. Tobacco, pipes, cigars, vinyl, cassettes, books. It’s a sickness to be sure