PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

coldbowl57

Might Stick Around
Aug 12, 2021
Slc, Utah
hello from Utah. i have been a pipe user, off and on for 27 years. style of pipe=== any thing with a long stem( not a churchwarden fanatic, but wont turn one down either) as for tobacco=== a light burly flake/aromatic. pitty i have to travel out of state to buy any thing at a deceant price( cant order any thing on-line, due to Utah's insane tobacco laws)

elpfeife

Lifer
Dec 25, 2013
Welcome Coldbowl. The Utah restrictions are, if not insane, unfortunate. But I like your state. Had a family reunion at Midway a couple of years ago.

Reactions: Kal and coldbowl57
Aug 1, 2012
Welcome! If you get a chance, pick up one of Arley Curtz' pipes as he is a Utah pipe maker. They're pretty cost-effective for what you get most of the time.

Reactions: coldbowl57

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
Welcome from coastal mid-CA!

I canoed a good part of the Green River (which was brown then several years ago. Fabulous.

Please put your location in your Profile, as people are forgetful.
Why:
That will save questions in the future as to where you live when you later mention local stores, weather, tobacco prices, availability, regulations, location of photos, wildfires, air quality, etc. In many instances that saves time for those who read your posts.
How:
Under your avatar, (top right, left most of three symbols) you choose "Account Details", which brings up "My Account". "My Location" is halfway down. Whatever you're comfortable with- town, city, county, state. Just country if you must.

Status
Not open for further replies.