US Navy Pilot's Art Is Unacceptable Says Officials.

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

tbradsim1

Lifer
Jan 14, 2012
Southwest Louisiana
I love it, Sign of the times Bend Over. My Son in law got in trouble with the Air Force bu fliying under a bridge, that's not what got him in trouble though, the F-15s blast knocked a guy who was trout lineing out his boat. Warriors gotta WHOOP! :rofl:

aldecaker

Lifer
Feb 13, 2015
Sure, childish and immature, I'll grant that. I was just heartened to see any organization admit that they cannot police morality!

aldecaker

Lifer
Feb 13, 2015
Well, if those guys ever get into a penis-shaped dogfight, I guess we'll be happy they practiced.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
In the sky with diamonds, no doubt, borrowing from the old Beatles' song.

Apr 26, 2012
Washington State
This was done over Okanogan County in WA state. That county is full of mostly unemployed meth addicts and illegal pot growers. Maybe the pilots were trying to draw a drug needle, but failed at sky writing. :mrgreen:

winton

Lifer
Oct 20, 2010
I was rebuked this week, by my boss, for not being professional in my e-mail to a loan officer.
"No is a 4 letter word. I was not hired for my spelling ability."
I have done 1,000+ deals for this loan officer over the last 10+ years. He certainly knows my humor by now.

deathmetal

Lifer
Jul 21, 2015
That's a very expensive penis.
Probably a bargain compared to many government programs. They were going to be flying anyway, might as well do a chode patrol pattern just in case the Russians are having erectile dysfunction.

Status
Not open for further replies.