PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Casual

Lifer
Oct 3, 2019
NL, CA
I don’t really like high nicotine blends, so I may sit this one out. Unless it’s so slow burning I can get an hour out of a tiny bowl.

It’s exciting to hear about new HH blends, in no small part because they’re not unicorns. I will always prefer regular production to limited editions.

danimalia

Lifer
Sep 2, 2015
San Francisco Bay Area, USA
On the Pipes Magazine Radio Show this week Per Jensen announced that the new HH blend will be a hot pressed blend with Nicoteana Rustica. Sound like it will be a high nicotine offering.

Not sure when it’ll hit the shelves, but sooner rather than later.
I am certainly excited for this one! I require high nicotine bends in the morning and early afternoon and the GHC Darks are always hit and miss in terms of availability. Bold Kentucky is a good option but I am always ready for a new one and I've never had a blend with rustica in it. The HH line is just one excellent bend after another!

shanez

Lifer
Jul 10, 2018
Las Vegas
I don’t really like high nicotine blends, so I may sit this one out. Unless it’s so slow burning I can get an hour out of a tiny bowl.
I'm the same way but I do really enjoy both GH&C Dark Flake Unscented and GH&C Happy Bogie Unsliced. These may not be high nic blends for some but they certainly are for me.

Smoked very slowly in a small bowl after dinner with a nice beverage they are heavenly!

I'd love to at least try the blend mentioned above.

danimalia

Lifer
Sep 2, 2015
San Francisco Bay Area, USA
I'm the same way but I do really enjoy both GH&C Dark Flake Unscented and GH&C Happy Bogie Unsliced. These may not be high nic blends for some but they certainly are for me.

Smoked very slowly in a small bowl after dinner with a nice beverage they are heavenly!

I'd love to at least try the blend mentioned above.
Dark Flake (and plug) is probably the highest nicotine bend I've found that is commercially available. I find it to be stronger than the brown ropes though that could be a function of it burning slower than the ropes. It is high octane but also delicious and cool-burning!

Status
Not open for further replies.