PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

cosgringo

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 17, 2019
CO Springs
So I don't need another pipe but I am upset the Nording I just got has a pipe whistle for a stem that I have need replaced or- well let's see what they do via Amazon/Tobacco Pipes.
I am set but this person has sold me my 2nd best pipe and it's in great shape and I converse with him. Good guy.

Only hang up is that there's no brand listed. It's down a great price as I am guessing that's folks hang up (no brand).

Who couldn't use another useful good pipe but I am part of that bunch that likes to know what it is.

I have another on the way from him but the first Nording I got was restored PERFECT IMHO. Ready to smoke and looks like new.

What do you folks think? Pic posted here

I realize by the way I posted perhaps someone here will grab it and that's okay. I consider him a friend so either way I guess is okay.
I am tired as heck prepping tongue for tongue tacos tomorrow (Lengua de Res)- no, I am not Mexican but this stuff rocks when you do it right and the secret is to shred it then is looks like barbacoa/machaca. ! COMIDA GRANDE !
1584873231052.png

cosgringo

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 17, 2019
CO Springs
Shall do if it's there in the morning (well it is but I've not slept yet). So in the late morning?
He's a good guy.
Thanks for edging me over to the dark side or the force in this case.

Status
Not open for further replies.