PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

pipefish

Can't Leave
Aug 25, 2013
I came across this website tonight and thought I'd share it with you kind folks. These pipe shapes are amazing and the makers appear to be mainly from Europe (the company is located in Germany). Some of these designs are absolutely incredible--the Andrey Savenko collection really caught my eye. These pipes aren't cheap, but the company offers free international shipping, so careful PAD doesn't strike you!
http://pipesart.com/catalog.php?cid=825

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
Abi Natur makes some great smokers.
a_2_bl.jpg

shanez

Lifer
Jul 10, 2018
Las Vegas
The real problem with a pipe like this isn't the cost, it is that I wouldn't want to lessen it by smoking it:
thumbnail.php

M

mothernaturewilleatusallforbreakfast

They'll always be Freehands to me. :puffy:

admiral

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 15, 2017
It is a famous place for people with .... famous finances :)

But I also agree - have one of this kind and doesn't seems it will be ever smoked.

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
While I can appreciate the amount of time and imagination that goes into many of those pipes, I am not a fan of most of them. What is also interesting is that many of those pipes are on ebay and that they are going to be shipped from Singapore.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Like an art gallery. I'm not drawn to buying such a pipe, except for a few of the more traditional, even as a fantasy, but I can imaging growing to like one if I happened on it at a mistaken price at a flea market. The carving and design are remarkable.

ophiuchus

Lifer
Mar 25, 2016
My tastes run along the boring, I think. (I come to this site to enjoy the more unusual pipes vicariously.)
This one by Davorin Denovic almost made my shopping cart, though ...
dd1010a-1200x675.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.