Unicorn - This One's Going To Hurt! (Pic Heavy)

SmokingPipes.com Updates

New Cigars

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

tschiraldi

Lifer
Dec 14, 2015
Ohio
Ever have a pipe come along that you simply can't resist, even though you can't afford it in your budget at the time? Your unicorn pipe? That pipe that you always look for but know you're never going to find? Then... BOOM! There it is! What to do??? Well, mine came along yesterday. What did I do? Well, I bought it, of course! Though I didn't have the ready funds for it, I decided this was a pipe I didn't mind making a few payments on. What is it?

Sasieni Specially Selected (by Joel Sasieni) One Dot Patent Billiard (51). I love family era Sasieni pipes, and this on was at the top of the line. I'm not sure I'll even be able to make myself smoke it, but my rule is if you're not going to smoke it, don't buy it. This one appears to be in fantastic shape (from the photos, at least). The price was high for me, but very reasonable for what it is. I just couldn't pass it up, not knowing if I'll ever get another chance at one in good shape at this price. Sometimes you have to take the plunge!

vt5jX1e.jpg

HsSFnzv.jpg

Jl5AmQA.jpg

lKus0z0.jpg

3tHV0D1.jpg

v7faI8j.jpg

haparnold

Lifer
Aug 9, 2018
Colorado Springs, CO
Absolutely beautiful! There's nothing like those older factory-made pipes. I've never smoked a Sasieni myself, but I've never heard a bad thing about them. Enjoy!

npod

Lifer
Jun 11, 2017
I am happy for you (that you got the unicorn pipe) and sad for you (that you took one in the wallet). But mostly Ecstatic about the pipe! Beautiful. Enjoy and post follow up pics.

seanv

Lifer
Mar 22, 2018
Canada
Nice pipe. I echo your rules. If you aren’t going to smoke it, don’t buy it. Enjoy your pipe

Jan 8, 2013
Lovely pipe! Congratulations and enjoy the heck out of it! :clap:
Jay... is that a gnome with a 45, and a flag, with a cat, riding a unicorn??? 8O EPIC!

timt

Lifer
Jul 19, 2018
That's just my kind of pipe! Hope you smoke it like you own it.

npod

Lifer
Jun 11, 2017
gnome-450x600.jpg

I’m going to save this pic and bring it out periodically for wayward posts. Love it.

jaytex1969

Lifer
Jun 6, 2017
Here
I saw that gnome on the front porch of a house I made a delivery to last week.
My first thought was THIS MUST REACH THE FORUM....
Thank you, Tim, for a pipe worthy of it. :clap:
jay-roger.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.