PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

B18

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 27, 2015
This Christmas i went to Dusseldorf, Germany, for my annual family X-mas party.

Each time i go i always visit Linzbach (a great tobacco shop) and had a unexpected PAD hit me and bought this pipe.

A Balleby grade 4 pipe for 440euro.

I thinks i was maybe one of his earlier works, because it has 1 flaw and the button is a bit thin ( the button may be due to the buffing done by the store) and the mouthpiece inlay is different from his current pipes (the diamand has a pointy bottom compared to the flat one)
Still happy i could have one of his pipes for such a price.

menuhin

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 21, 2014
Linzbach - a beautiful pipe & tobacco shop indeed! Completed with two smoking lounges and a small historical pipe exhibition, and an unknowingly big cellar for tobacco and cigar.
Congrats on healing / feeding your P.A.D. with this beauty! :mrgreen:

sablebrush52

The Bard Of Barlings
Jun 15, 2013
Southern Oregon
jrs457.wixsite.com
It was a beautiful pipe before Photobucket's crappy software caught up with the fact that you posted an image to a remote server and hijacked your picture so that it no longer is visible. You will either have to pay $500 to Photobucket to be allowed to post YOUR images on a remote site, or find another site to host your images.

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
Once your photos are on a photo hosting site (such as Imgur.com; Photobucket; Postimage; Dropbox, etc.), or on virtually any site, select the full image, then Control-click (Mac) or Right-click (Windows) on the image itself, then choose copy image location. Now paste that URL (the full web address, which should end in .jpg) into the IMG box in the reply window of the thread you're posting to.
The site's album is also a good choice.

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
Here it is. :wink:
img_20171227_172332_zpshz7dscby.jpg

B18

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 27, 2015
I am in the process of breaking it in with some Vaper/VABurPer.
I didn't know they have an unknowingly big cellar for tobacco. Next time i gotta ask if they have some vintage tobacco lying around that i can buy.

Status
Not open for further replies.