PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patrick_Green

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 25, 2019
Texas
What do I do with these brownie bricks. I was told to just crumble them but they are waaaay too moist.

acidpox

Can't Leave
Nov 18, 2018
Well 1st and foremost nice call on getting Dreams of Kadath, it is my no. 1 blend. It is a plug tobacco, you need to cut it into flakes and rub it out before smoking. Or you could try fold and stuff method but I haven't been able to get a solid flake from it as it is a looser plug. Still my favorite tho.

alaskanpiper

Enabler in Chief
May 23, 2019
Alaska
I would keep it in the plug form and jar it as is, then cut my flakes and dry them appropriately prior to each smoke. Although I am sure you will get many different answers to this question.

Patrick_Green

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 25, 2019
Texas
Welp... I probably f**ked it all up. Since I got so many different answers I decided screw it im gonna experiment. I shreded it up as much as I could and set it on a towel to dry... When I feel its dry enough Im gonna grind it up and reinsert to its can and mix it all up. Its a newb thing.3871

Last edited:

jaytex1969

Lifer
Jun 6, 2017
Here
I have an old chunk of GLP Triple Play that ended up looking like that.

It will smoke fine. May be a bit harder to keep lit.

Don't let the wails of the sanctimonious smokers get under your skin. ?

• Haha
Reactions: Patrick_Green

acidpox

Can't Leave
Nov 18, 2018
It will be fine since it's the whole plug so your still getting all the components. You just basically prepared it all at one time. Just YouTube how to prepare plug tobacco to see what we was all talking about for next time. Jar it up and enjoy.

Status
Not open for further replies.