PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

spud

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 10, 2013
I just made a discovery. The UK site is different from the U.S. The pipes being up for auction are very different from the US offerings. Such as a Dunhill for less than 10, or a Nording for 27. And as a bonus the site is in English. It's interesting that some pipes are held in greater esteem there than in the US. Such as Comoy being priced higher there than in the US. I have my eye on a new Meer, Turkish, full size, for about 10. in a clam shell case. Another bonus is that most of the sellers will ship to Nicaragua. Most of the pipes seen there you will not see on the US site, so it's not just a rehash. UK law also says that if you get a pipe that you don't like that you have a full 14 days to return it for a full refund.

It's worth a look.

vigil

Might Stick Around
Nov 12, 2013
Another little trick is getting people on the UK Bay to ship to the US!
I have a drop ship address in the UK that takes anything I have shipped there reboxed, paperwork done, and sent to me here in the States. I don't have to do any import paperwork, etc. They handle it all.
If your gonna do some buying on UK EBay, it makes it possible to get that hard to get item when the sell or won't ship international.

Status
Not open for further replies.