Votes: 3 4.7%
  • N/A I have no pee lip

Votes: 22 34.4%

• Total voters

BROBS

Lifer
Nov 13, 2019
IA
I have sold all my Pee-lips except for a couple that I really love (a Natural with an amber stem and my beloved House pipe) and I turned them into Fishtails with a Dremel, some files and fine grit sand paper. Much better!

Those damn things bite me pretty hard.
It seems to be dependent to the size of the p lip hole. I’ve had a few where it was tiny (narrow urethra joke anyone) and it seemed to focus the smoke into a cutting laser. On others (mainly older) the hole is bigger and seems to distribute the smoke better.

• Haha
Reactions: Papamique
It seems to be dependent to the size of the p lip hole. I’ve had a few where it was tiny (narrow urethra joke anyone) and it seemed to focus the smoke into a cutting laser. On others (mainly older) the hole is bigger and seems to distribute the smoke better.
I originally tried to enlarge the hole because I was experiencing just that: a piercing shot of concentrated smoke to the roof of my mouth, but to no avail... I even tried adjusting the position but all that did was burn a new hole in a different spot! LOL! Desperate times called for desperate measures.

I am now a pee-lipless happy camper! puffy

Reactions: BROBS

keith929

Lifer
Nov 23, 2010
I am currently purging my collection of Peterson pipes of fishtail bits.
I have always been a fan of the the Peterson P-lip then I read The Peterson Book.
Now I have been converted into a full fledged card carrying Pete Nut.
Please keep sending in those p-lip Petes to online sites for purchase. :sher::sher::sher::sher::sher:

Grangerous

Lifer
Dec 8, 2020
East Coast USA
If I did, I’d turn the Plip stem 180 degrees!

I angle (raise up) my fishtails to put the smoke “onto” my tongue. A Plip does exactly the opposite of what I do.

What’s the point? Anti-tongue-bite? I’ve never had tongue bite as people describe but I have scorched the roof of my mouth which is more sensitive to directed heat.

Reactions: BROBS

BROBS

Lifer
Nov 13, 2019
IA
If I did, I’d turn the Plip stem 180 degrees!

I angle (raise up) my straight pipes to put the smoke “onto” my tongue. A Plip does exactly the opposite of what I do.

What’s the point? Anti-tongue-bite?
Yeah and it moves the smoke all through your mouth and spreads the flavor over your palate.

Reactions: anotherbob