Turned 40, Got Myself a Sweet New Pipe Rack!

SmokingPipes.com Updates

New Cigars

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

samcoffeeman

Can't Leave
Apr 6, 2015
I turned 40 yesterday, passing a milestone with friends and family. I'd been searching for a new rack since my collection has been slowly outgrowing my rackspace, despite my greatest attempts to hold back on PAD. I found this on eBay last week and figured it was worth the price, love the look and the grain on many of the veneer faces is just awesome. It's made by Mastro De Paja:

3_2.jpg

Here is what the outside veneer looks like, this is the top, but all of the sides are veneer as well.

3_3.jpg

pruss

Lifer
Feb 6, 2013
Mytown
Happy belated birthday, Sam. Sorry I missed it on the day. I hope your next orbit around the sun brings more finds like this one, that's one sweet rack!
-- Pat

samcoffeeman

Can't Leave
Apr 6, 2015
13 is correct! I'll post a pic when I fill it, gotta figure out which pipes are going in. One of the reasons I bought this is because it will keep the light out and theoretically my stems won't oxidize so quickly.

jabo

Can't Leave
Jan 26, 2016
A lovely case. Really like the Burk exterior. Happy birthday and many more. ;-)

M

mothernaturewilleatusallforbreakfast

Congrats on 40. I go over that hill in December. I hope to find a pipe related gift as nice as yours.

shaintiques

Lifer
Jul 13, 2011
Georgia
Wow that is an amazing rack Sam. Happy Birthday by the way. That would be a perfect rack for Vulcanites, keeping them out of the sun when its closed up. The veneer is amazing.

fishnbanjo

Lifer
Feb 27, 2013
Congratulations on the milestone and your beautiful pipe rack enclosure that hold a bakers dozen

banjo

Status
Not open for further replies.