PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

James84

Lurker
Nov 19, 2020
Washington
Orlik golden slices...maybe check out old joe krantz? I never got to try it as I got hooked on bookshop and then imports were banned. I’ve heard good things.
Oh ya duh orlik gold sliced lol..I also love that blend as well. Old Joe Krantz I will note now. Thanks again.

Reactions: username

Mr.Pink

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 12, 2020
Chicago IL
I find it quite amusing seeing amateurs cellar everything under the sun then post a youtube video about how much they "adore" the pipe-smoking "Hobby." They do not smoke and enjoy Tabacco. They will never smoke what they have acquired in their lifetime. They simply buy the tins as a mark of honor, and to continue to buy in order to be praised, and accepted by the community. I pose a simple question, if the blend is so revered, why are you selling it? Don't give me that you came upon hard times BS. I cellar around 7-10 blends that I smoke daily and I enjoy. I have aged VA's.,15+. Cellar what you like, not what's in Trend in order to gain acceptance.

James84

Lurker
Nov 19, 2020
Washington
I find it quite amusing seeing amateurs cellar everything under the sun then post a youtube video about how much they "adore" the pipe-smoking "Hobby." They do not smoke and enjoy Tabacco. They will never smoke what they have acquired in their lifetime. They simply buy the tins as a mark of honor, and to continue to buy in order to be praised, and accepted by the community. I pose a simple question, if the blend is so revered, why are you selling it? Don't give me that you came upon hard times BS. I cellar around 7-10 blends that I smoke daily and I enjoy. I have aged VA's.,15+. Cellar what you like, not what's in Trend in order to gain acceptance.
Bravo to that ? well said. I agree with that. And I will take that to heart. Thank you!

• Wow
Reactions: Mr.Pink

Mr.Pink

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 12, 2020
Chicago IL
Bravo to that ? well said. I agree with that. And I will take that to heart. Thank you!
My point is, we work hard for our monies, don't pander to conventional wisdom, and stock a blend you enjoy. I have 10+ FVF in my cellar, most call me crazy, IDK. I love the smoke!!

Status
Not open for further replies.