PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

deathmetal

Lifer
Jul 21, 2015
Same with the ordering software; they buy third-party software prepackaged and when there is a bug, they depend on the software people to address it.
On the plus side, this addresses some of the security problems caused by homebrew software.
For most companies, the problem is that they seek someone to do both graphics and code, and so they end up with an art school graduate writing code.

instymp

Lifer
Jul 30, 2012
For most companies, the problem is that they seek someone to do both graphics and code, and so they end up with an art school graduate writing code.
Amen. & they weren't the only pipe/cigar company that had that problem at that time.
But I bet that it was an industry priority software company that had issues?

instymp

Lifer
Jul 30, 2012
IT guys can't do design, or sell.

Love them both, but both have their definite purpose in life. :puffy:

david555

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 15, 2014
Well I received another shipment. This time there were 4 tins of Dunhill Flake. I need one more tin and the pipe and my order will be complete! It's only taken two months to get this far.

mlb55

Lurker
Nov 15, 2016
I also received another packaged from P&C. It contained one tin of tobacco, for which there has been no charge on my credit card.
Earlier, they charged me for two tobacco items which I have not received. They also still owe me a bag of free coffee.
I emailed them again, detailing exactly what to do to straighten out my 3 IPSD weekend orders.
I intend to do business with P&C again in the future, but not until they resolve the issues with these orders.

pipesticks

Can't Leave
Jun 29, 2016
Chicago
Well I received another shipment. This time there were 4 tins of Dunhill Flake. I need one more tin and the pipe and my order will be complete! It's only taken two months to get this far.
Dunhill Flake I believe was backordered for everybody. I recently received a tin that completes my March Dunhill order. I also finally received the Bullseye Flake that has been backordered since the January promotion.
They still owe me items on all 3 of my IPSD orders. And NO coffee here either even tho I had an order in within 15 minutes of the IPSD email on the 19th. This is way beyond ridiculous at this point.

cally454

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 31, 2012
Just received an email with apologies from Eric and $50.00 voucher. They're making it right.

Status
Not open for further replies.