Treated Myself To An Early Christmas Present.

SmokingPipes.com Updates

New Cigars

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mawnansmiff

Lifer
Oct 14, 2015
Sunny Cornwall, UK.
Though I've had Jim Beam Double Oak bourbon in the past and enjoyed it very much, I thought it would be nice to have a proper bourbon glass to go with it and my other bourbons.

The two tumblers are moulded and not cut but for this price, that's no issue. Each tumbler has the Jim Beam Double Oak logo moulded into the bottom and each has a laser etched line and mark at the 20cl point about three quarters the way up the glass.

Size wise these are ideal for those who like to mix their bourbon with Coke or whatever but for the likes of myself they are perfectly suited to enjoying the bourbon with just a dash of water. Nicely weighted I don't see these getting knocked over too easily.

I paid £34 for this set from Amazon which included free delivery. At my local supermarket I see just the bottle itself is priced at £27 so for £7 I have two lovely branded glasses which to me is a proper bargain!

boxed set.jpg

Regards,

Jay.

mawnansmiff

Lifer
Oct 14, 2015
Sunny Cornwall, UK.
"As Jay celebrates the 12 months of Christmas"

I felt obliged to say that as the boxed set was actually advertised as a 'Christmas Gift Set'.

Tried one last night but seriously misjudged the capacity. My normal evening tipple lasts me from 10pm to roughly 11:30 pm......last night I was still sipping at 12:10 :rolleyes:

Regards,

Jay.

Status
Not open for further replies.