PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

saintpeter

Lifer
May 20, 2017
Sponsors of Forums come and go, but they keep the show going here by sustaining Kevin and site overhead. So, keep it in mind when you have a complaint. No one wants a muzzled Forum, but we do want a Forum, most of us.
I totally agree. We must treat our sponsors well and in return they must treat us well as customers.

diamondback

Lifer
Feb 22, 2019
Rockvale, TN
Sponsors of Forums come and go, but they keep the show going here by sustaining Kevin and site overhead. So, keep it in mind when you have a complaint. No one wants a muzzled Forum, but we do want a Forum, most of us.

Well said sir!

Couldn’t agree more. In fact I’m getting a “Big Kahuna Burger” order in place for my birthday :)

Reactions: BROBS
Aug 1, 2012
Well poop! For as much trouble as I had with said vendor (not a huge amount but not trivial to me) I didn't want to see them go. The vendor was still one of the last remaining major players who sponsor the site. On balance they did me more good than harm and I got some great Dunhill stocks from them.

It's a cutthroat world and only the strong survive but if we don't give a hand-up to our brothers-in-arms we end up going it alone which rarely works out well.

#BringBackP&C

Reactions: BROBS and Bengel
They have been the most divisive vendor on here. I do appreciate their supporting us, and by supporting the forum, many members have held their tongue at their sloppy packaging, lame telephone customer service, and tendency to lose orders. I know that I have felt loyalty to them and obligated to give them a portion of my budget for tobaccos. I wish them well, but now I can focus on supporting the others who support us.

And now, I can work on my P&C jokes. JK

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
I just ordered a tub of Granger from the erstwhile sponsor because they offered me a modest discount and lower shipping than others. I considered the J&R website, but since they are reportedly out of the pipes and pipe tobacco market at their B&M outlets, I wasn't sure they would deliver. I've always had responsible service from the Forums sponsors, but I realize my experience was not universal. I'm not nagging my fellow members who I respect, but only remembering that this place lives on sponsorships.

Reactions: 3rdguy and BROBS
Status
Not open for further replies.