PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

pipebow88

Can't Leave
Jun 12, 2013
Curious as to who of you have pipes by Todd Harris? How happy are you with them? Smoking Qualities? Etc. his work looks quite nice from what I've seen. Still trying to determine where a rhodesian commission is going to come from. As much as I want to go ahead and Commission it with Rad right now. Money just isn't going to allow it at this time.

B

lonestar

Lifer
Mar 22, 2011
Edgewood Texas
I like Todd Harris personally, but I have never seen his work in person. He has been a regular on pipemakersforum for quite some time, and I think he is an engineer by trade, so I would expect the drilling etc to be done right.

rmason

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 27, 2013
I own a Todd Harris pipe it can be seen here, personally I love his work the pipe smokes amazing and dry, Roth turned me to him, and I think, but don't quote me on it, that Bradley has one. Todd can be found over on the Brothers of Briar forum where many more people have had pipes made by him. Overall I would say if you are considering a custom go with Todd, he is a great pipe maker.

~Ron

pipebow88

Can't Leave
Jun 12, 2013
Rmason, I remember you posting that pipe. However I had forgotten it was made by Mr Harris. That billiard is a very classy looking pipe. Great craftsmanship in it.

B

Status
Not open for further replies.