Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mp31guitar

Lifer
Jun 28, 2011
This is the first time I have ordered from Boswell's. Thanks to this site I've heard great things about them.
Boswell's
2oz Boswell's Best

2oz Hunter's Choice

2oz No Bite Delite

2oz Piper's Pleasure

2oz Vanilla Cream
And, I ordered these from Smokingpipes.com
50g Erinmore Flake

50g Dunhill Flake (I like this one)

50g Grousemoor
Looking forward to trying these new to me blends.

mp31guitar

Lifer
Jun 28, 2011
Thanks, I have about 35 mason jars with different blends that I don't smoke as much as my blue note. I'm thinking about doing a trade soon but every time I plan to list them, I just can't bring myself to do it. I don't know why, it not like I smoke them all the time.

pipewife

Might Stick Around
Oct 12, 2012
I got three of your five Boswell blends, and liked them (Best, Piper's Pleasure, and No-Bite Delight, the first to run out). Boswell's ships pretty quick, so you shouldn't have too long to wait before you can try them all out.

barkar

Lifer
Apr 17, 2012
I haven't tried blue note yet. I keep mine in mason jars too. If you don't need the space don't sell them.

mp31guitar

Lifer
Jun 28, 2011
That's probably why I can't bring myself to get rid of them barkar. What if some drastic world changing event happens and I can't get any more tobacco? I think if I keep what I have, I may be able to get through for a while with the stash I have on hand. Just my thinking.

sjpipesmoker

Lifer
Apr 17, 2011
I ordered some of the Pipers pleasure, their newest blend and didn't care for it much... Let me know what you think about it.
Boswells best and vanilla cream are pretty tasty, as for the others haven't tried them!

rcstan

Lifer
Mar 7, 2012
Sunset Beach NC
Nice. Haven't tried those Boswells. Erinmore flake is nice, roll-and-load. Grousemoor is my new go-to aromatic; let it dry a bit out of the tin and savor the flavor.
As for the jars and their contents, keep them. I have some stuff here that is "meh" but will do if either the mood strikes or I run out of the beloved blends for some reason or another.

dochudson

Lifer
May 11, 2012
I'm a Boswell fan but the Piper's Pleasure just didn't do much for me seems to be different then the other blends kind of makes my lips tingle. The other Boswell that failed me was the Maple Leaf just didn't seem to have any flavor. Much prefer Autumn Evening. That said I keep Bear Blend, Berry, Choc, Peaches (they got me with a free sample of this), Rasp and always have their Northwoods english.

smokey422

Can't Leave
Nov 20, 2011
I just placed a small order with Boswell myself. I also have a LOT of tobacco on hand but don't trust the way things are going with regulations and taxes. My favorite Boswell is No-Bite Delite but I've tried at least 10 and they've all been good to excellent. Nice folks, too.
Smokey

Status
Not open for further replies.