PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

ravkesef

Lifer
Aug 10, 2010
Cheshire, CT
OK, so I'm not as old as 4-Dot--I'm a mere 72, but viewed from this perspective, life is wonderful! And today is the first day of Passover, so we will have a crowd gathering at our house this evening for the Second Seder – really looking forward to it. Can't take much time to chat now, because I've got to get back to all the slicing and dicing – I haven't even had time to sit down and grab a bowl of tobacco today, and the prospects for later this evening don't look too good either, but I wanted to share my overall happiness with you, my friends on the forum.

Dec 24, 2012
Have a great birthday and passover. I have a good Jewish friend, and I love most Jewish food, save and except for gafilte fish which isn't my thing, but then, even he doesn't like it.

layinpipe

Lifer
Feb 28, 2014
Happy Birthday rav, hope it is great and you have a wonderful and pleasant evening! Also hope you can sneak in some time for at least 1 birthday bowl...take care, brother!

pruss

Lifer
Feb 6, 2013
Mytown
Happy birthday! Wishing you a wonderful day celebrating with your family and loved ones.
-- Pat

allan

Lifer
Dec 5, 2012
Bronx, NY
Happy Birthday, Rabbi. And a zissa Pesach!
Peck
I really don't love gefilte fish, but I just love the harshest horseradish that I can find.
Happy holidays to everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.