PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

puffdoggie

Can't Leave
Dec 14, 2013
After a horrible winter, followed by a PITA spring yard cleanup, it was nice to sit on the back patio this morning and again this afternoon, relax, smoke a few pipefuls and watch the robins, bluebirds and squirrels. Spotted a catbird and a downy woodpecker also. 1888 Late Night in the morning pipe (it's not just for late nights anymore) and 4th Gen 1957 in the afternoon pipe. The dogs like being out also. Happy puffin',
Dave

settersbrace

Lifer
Mar 20, 2014
Amen brother. It has been slow in coming around for this area too. I'm getting my pool open but I doubt the dogs will even want to get wet, just yet. I shouldn't complain too much because it's been mild, not hot and I don't really love the high 80's and 90's with the humidity. It's about perfect here now. Enjoy the outdoors while we can!

voorhees

Lifer
May 30, 2012
Gonadistan
I had a busy day, not a fun day. However, having a bowl of Boswell's Raspberry Creme in my Nording Royal Flush King helps make it all the better.

beefeater33

Lifer
Apr 14, 2014
Central Ohio
I'm with you Brother! I bought all the plants for the garden but its still too wet to plant. Messed about the yard for a spell and enjoyed a bowl of Mac B's Plumcake, on the porch. Good day indeed!

smeigs

Lifer
Jun 26, 2012
sounds like a great time.. Those are some of the best smoking moments for sure.

tbradsim1

Lifer
Jan 14, 2012
Southwest Louisiana
Big Fog this morning in S LA, wood ducks are chirping, Blue Jays are fighting, PMon is playing with his cats, on old porch with Jesses secret mixture in a big honking Becker, strong cup of black coffee, watering fig trees, dry,dry here. Fog finally lifting, can see cane fields, lucky lucky lucky to be able to see and experience the small things of life,

plateauguy

Lifer
Mar 19, 2013
Glad to see that simple pleasures are still appreciated.
After I rototilled the garden (we are just now out of the monsoon season in the PNW) I was so tired that I showered, ate dinner and went to bed (it's a 1 acre garden). Imagine being too tired to have an evening pipe!
Tonight it's a tot of Jamesons, my new Savinelli and Lord Methley on the deck overlooking the pool I need to clean. :puffy:

Status
Not open for further replies.