PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikethompson

Lifer
Jun 26, 2016
Near Toronto, Ontario, Canada
World-No-Tobacco-Day-Use.jpg

In observance of this important day, I've decided to offer a public service to fellow forum members. If you would like to rid your home, office, or cellar of this nefarious substance, I would be willing in the spirit of NTD, to take any tins or sealed jars you have and dispose of them properly.

I don't consider myself a hero, I'm just doing my part.

condorlover1

Lifer
Dec 22, 2013
New York
@jpmcwjr : I wear what are known in the trade as 'Empire Builders' in that the legs move but the shorts do not. They are a khaki color, thick canvas and finish just above the knee. Very comfortable, deep pockets and come with a matching canvas style tropical shirt. Once washed and starched these items stand up on their own accord and the shorts can be worn without underwear. Perfect ventilation for the dangly bits.

Bengel

Lifer
Sep 20, 2019
@jpmcwjr : I wear what are known in the trade as 'Empire Builders' in that the legs move but the shorts do not. They are a khaki color, thick canvas and finish just above the knee. Very comfortable, deep pockets and come with a matching canvas style tropical shirt. Once washed and starched these items stand up on their own accord and the shorts can be worn without underwear. Perfect ventilation for the dangly bits.
Best make sure the plug cutter is not in the shorts to preserve the dangling bits ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.