PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Smoke Queen

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 2, 2021
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Happy weekend everyone! Today I have to show you my Anne Julie pipe it's called Lady and footstool... Perfect for me since I'm the Queen ?? This pipe is a masterpiece! A work of art, very erotic too with the shape of a woman's legs, it's feminine, perfect for the ladies in case there are any ladies here in the forum... It's not too heavy for clenching, smokes wonderfully... The colors are so vibrant and it comes with a beautiful box also and little silk cushions and silk pouches .. amazing work of art and amazing pipe ❤️? IMG_20210828_135252.jpgIMG_20210828_135444.jpgIMG_20210828_135304.jpgIMG_20210828_135420.jpgIMG_20210828_135412.jpgIMG_20210828_174324_580.jpgIMG_20210828_174328_647.jpgIMG_20210828_174338_905.jpg

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Judy Chicago needed one or two of those to go with the place settings in her "Dinner Party" piece with place settings for famous women throughout history, and with additional women honored with floor tiles. I saw it in one of its early showings at the San Francisco Museum of Art, some time in the eighties. I think we waited about four hours to get in.

Smoke Queen

Jan 2, 2021
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
shapely pipe. It's rare that a pipe reminds me of a few woman I've known. But I'll ask the same question I asked about them (in a way), how does it smoke is the big question. ;)
I was saying in the post that it smoked amazing! The pipe isn't heavy either I clench a lot and no problem with that, the bowl also takes a lot of tobacco so it lasted me like an hour... I love it! (But I'm biased, I love all my pipes) ?

Smoke Queen

Jan 2, 2021
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Judy Chicago needed one or two of those to go with the place settings in her "Dinner Party" piece with place settings for famous women throughout history, and with additional women honored with floor tiles. I saw it in one of its early showings at the San Francisco Museum of Art, some time in the eighties. I think we waited about four hours to get in.
It really is a work of art, a masterpiece! And since I'm a woman I like to support other women, especially women pipemakers ?

macaroni

Lifer
Oct 28, 2020
Texas
I was saying in the post that it smoked amazing! The pipe isn't heavy either I clench a lot and no problem with that, the bowl also takes a lot of tobacco so it lasted me like an hour... I love it! (But I'm biased, I love all my pipes) ?
I'm AMAZED it's a clencher; of course, I BELIEVE YOU C.--you ain't gonna lie! I would have guessed that a pipe with briar would have made me think it's 65 grams or more! Of course, my jaw muscles tire at almost anything over 50 grams UNLESS it's an extreme bend like the Castello Oom Paul's or Pete House & Pub pipes :).

Ok, now another subject! Isn't the outfit of Mrs. Julie simply stunning with the colors!! Wow--the hat, the blouse and I don't know what to call the collar and scarf "thingie" BUT I gotta say, HER COLORS WOW ME!!!

Guys--in particular, Brian, Mark, Cosmic--YOU SLOUCHES--YOU DO NOT color / style coordinate your pipes with your outfits and hats--SHAME ON YOU for missing out!!

Now C., You're no slouch in this department, either :). And I'll leave it at that :))

Thanks very much for sharing. Now, Brobs has to show us a pipe that matches the VW he's restoring!! LOL -- C'mon Brobs, get with it!! Cosmic--I KNOW you've got some custom jewelry, hat, and/or floral shirt (or glasses' frames) that coordinate with your pipes--c'mon guys--GET WITH IT!! LOL

Thanks C, Anne Julie amazes me with her feminine perspectives and artistry! I've grown a bit weary of the heavy, thick pipes and their descriptives that include the term, "masculine." It appears to me that by 2021, we can broaden our adjectives a bit to get beyond such trite gender assignations.

Just rambling a bit here in tejas and getting ready for some Paddy's (thanks Brobs!) after taste testing two different bottles of Russel's whiskeys--I'm about half lit. When I move to Albuquerque where it's legal, I'll be lighting something else for the first time in over 40 years (and not just growing, "tabak,"in the back yard--legally!). Hado's is dust in the bowl and it's now time for me to pack OJK blue :))
kindly
mike

Smoke Queen

Jan 2, 2021
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
I'm AMAZED it's a clencher; of course, I BELIEVE YOU C.--you ain't gonna lie! I would have guessed that a pipe with briar would have made me think it's 65 grams or more! Of course, my jaw muscles tire at almost anything over 50 grams UNLESS it's an extreme bend like the Castello Oom Paul's or Pete House & Pub pipes :).

Ok, now another subject! Isn't the outfit of Mrs. Julie simply stunning with the colors!! Wow--the hat, the blouse and I don't know what to call the collar and scarf "thingie" BUT I gotta say, HER COLORS WOW ME!!!

Guys--in particular, Brian, Mark, Cosmic--YOU SLOUCHES--YOU DO NOT color / style coordinate your pipes with your outfits and hats--SHAME ON YOU for missing out!!

Now C., You're no slouch in this department, either :). And I'll leave it at that :))

Thanks very much for sharing. Now, Brobs has to show us a pipe that matches the VW he's restoring!! LOL -- C'mon Brobs, get with it!! Cosmic--I KNOW you've got some custom jewelry, hat, and/or floral shirt (or glasses' frames) that coordinate with your pipes--c'mon guys--GET WITH IT!! LOL

Thanks C, Anne Julie amazes me with her feminine perspectives and artistry! I've grown a bit weary of the heavy, thick pipes and their descriptives that include the term, "masculine." It appears to me that by 2021, we can broaden our adjectives a bit to get beyond such trite gender assignations.

Just rambling a bit here in tejas and getting ready for some Paddy's (thanks Brobs!) after taste testing two different bottles of Russel's whiskeys--I'm about half lit. When I move to Albuquerque where it's legal, I'll be lighting something else for the first time in over 40 years (and not just growing, "tabak,"in the back yard--legally!). Hado's is dust in the bowl and it's now time for me to pack OJK blue :))
kindly
mike
You're so funny Mike ??? and I agree, Anne Julie's outfit and colors are stunning! I think maybe that's why I picked this colorful summer dress, just to try and be as colorful as Anne Julie and the pipe box! ? Thank you for your comments they're so cheerful and you gave me quite the chuckle! ???❤️

macaroni

Lifer
Oct 28, 2020
Texas
Judy Chicago . . . in her "Dinner Party" piece with place settings for famous women throughout history, and with additional women honored with floor tiles. I saw it in one of its early showings at the San Francisco Museum of Art, some time in the eighties. . . .
Dear "mso...,"
Thnkx sooo very much for mentioning this. I was ignorant of Judy Chicago AND also her piece, "Dinner Party!" Wow, Cooooool! No wonder I was clueless about her and her important work, there I was in the late 70's working a summer job between semesters at Human Events after getting my foot in the door to scrub smoke stained walls/partitions between desks when Tom Winter promoted me to the mail room to mail out Phyllis Schlafly books to subscribers LOL :)! I was, as said above, CLUELESS until now and Your Thoughtful post! Thank You, mso...
kindly
mike

Smoke Queen

Jan 2, 2021
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Dear "mso...,"
Thnkx sooo very much for mentioning this. I was ignorant of Judy Chicago AND also her piece, "Dinner Party!" Wow, Cooooool! No wonder I was clueless about her and her important work, there I was in the late 70's working a summer job between semesters at Human Events after getting my foot in the door to scrub smoke stained walls/partitions between desks when Tom Winter promoted me to the mail room to mail out Phyllis Schlafly books to subscribers LOL :)! I was, as said above, CLUELESS until now and Your Thoughtful post! Thank You, mso...
kindly
mike
I am very thankful for this forum too Mikey @macaroni because I always learn something here.. ☺️

OzPiper

Lifer
Nov 30, 2020
Sydney, Australia
Thnx Oz..., i got to learn a new word (really!) - love it! "oeuvre" (never encountered it! thnx!!)
kindly
mike
ps--i'd love to smoke a bowl wit you and chat (slowly), i'm thinking i'd learn a lot! :) Seriously :)
Mike,
Too kind !
One of the advantages of an online chat is the time you have to think of what you are going to say, and how to say it. Plus you are able to edit grammatical and spelling errors.
Real time conversations are a lot less erudite and I am more likely to put my foot in mouth or come up with a decidedly un-PC comment ?

• Haha
Reactions: Smoke Queen