PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Smoke Queen

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 2, 2021
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
I don't see the mess. Everything's relative. Japanese pipes are great, even the tasting pipes that are run off for house pipes or events, have a nifty fit and finish. I don't quite "get" the highly lacquered pipes with painted flowers on the bowls, but but I might learn to appreciate them. That's an elegant artisan treatment with the distinctive flaring shank.
Yes I also have one of those with the painted flowers Japanese pipes but I prefer this one over that one. There was something about how this one smokes that intrigues me.. it was very smokey more than most of my other pipes, I am not sure what it was but I was amazed by it..

Smoke Queen

Jan 2, 2021
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
what I can't have an opinion on certain styles of pipes. Also not a huge fan of bulldogs, well as pipes as canines they're fine.
He was referring to you saying that I look high but I said I just finished a workout at the gym so maybe I look tired, but I'm definitely not high. I don't do drugs, just addicted to tobacco and tobacco doesn't make me high

Reactions: Sweet Home Alabama

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
He was referring to you saying that I look high but I said I just finished a workout at the gym so maybe I look tired, but I'm definitely not high. I don't do drugs, just addicted to tobacco and tobacco doesn't make me high
oh a work out will do that, endorphins and such. i feel calm and relaxed after a good hike and then put a pipe into the situation and even more relaxed.

Smoke Queen

Jan 2, 2021
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
@Cigar Ash Queen please continue your involvement here. As a father of 2 females and grandfather of 7 granddaughters, I may be too protective. Your posts are always fun and appreciated.?
Thank you dear @Sweet Home Alabama I appreciate it! My dad and brother are very protective too and I love it because of course I know they care about me plus I have a daughter too ?? Big smokey hug to you!