PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

plains

Lurker
Sep 4, 2011
I'd like to share a recent experience with Tobaccopipes.com. Friday I was shopping for a couple of tins; one being Ashtons Artisans blend. The "usual' sites were out of stock and doing a search I came across Tobaccopipes.com. They happened to have it in stock along with GL Pease Gaslite. I ordered on Friday, received an immediate confirmation, received a confirmation of shipping on Saturday with an expected delivery of Tuesday the 26th. It arrived today, a day early. I e-mailed them letting them know it had arrived a day early, thanking them for their speedy service and less than an hour later received a reply thanking me for my "kind words and support." They explained that they were a small company, appreciated my business and added "if you ever need anything we are here to help:"

I'll be ordering from them again....

bigtex

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 2, 2015
TX
Awesome! I have received excellent customer service from them in the past as well.

olkofri

Lifer
Sep 9, 2017
The Arm of Orion
I don't get speedy service when ordering from them, but that's the fault of the post. Tobaccopipes.com absolutely rocks: great selection, great service, and efficient process for international buyers. I totally recommend them.

scloyd

Lifer
May 23, 2018
Before I placed my first order with Tobaccopipes I Google mapped it and did a streetside view to check out their storefront. They seemed legit. I placed an order on a Friday and it also arrived on Monday. They're in Florida and I am in Illinois. Very impressive. I have placed another order with them since and again received excellent service.

kickinbears

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 21, 2018
Just put my first order in with them on Sat. Order was processed and supposed to arrive today. Seems like a great shop and is now on my short list of go-to online shops.
It drives me nuts, being a biz ops guy, when places “sit” on the order for a few days before processing / packaging

The Pipe Professor

Might Stick Around
May 14, 2016
Kentucky
thepipeprofessor.com
I agree. Nothing but exceptional service and speedy processing/shipping. I was however, disappointed when they changed their shipping policy. They used to ship all orders, no matter the size, at free shipping. Even if you were to order one tin, it was free shipping. That has now changed (and for obvious reasons), but it was indeed nice while it lasted. First world problems :D

irishearl

Lifer
Aug 2, 2016
Kansas
ray47, I can attest to the fact they may carry pipes other, more well known sites don't as my recent first time purchase form them was a Peterson Kinsale XL23. I'd window whopped for that pipe for a long time before I pulled the trigger and can tell you the better known sites seldom had it in stock.

wyfbane

Lifer
Apr 26, 2013
Tennessee
I'm just sad that I missed out on their last pipe sale. I am destined to NOT get a Chacom Christmas pipe, it seems.
They are a great business and super friendly. Prices and selection are both good, too.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
My gimpy search engine won't open major portions of sites including pipe and tobacco retail sites I used to visit regularly. Being a hopeless non-techie, this means I must pack up my desktop in a rolling suitcase and haul it to the Apple Store. I've followed all the prompts to update my software, but all they do is offer to sell me unrelated apps. However, my point is, I've done business with tobaccopipes.com, and they have had some of the best inventory of classic American factory pipes at super reasonable prices. I have bought several. They used to ship free. They are always prompt. You can get things from there you can't find elsewhere, or only on dubious ebay. Yes, great outfit.

mrenglish

Lifer
Dec 25, 2010
Columbus, Ohio
I've picked up a couple Peterson's from them recently. Will continue to use them for business. They also sell on Amazon and eBay and do not raise their prices when selling on those sites. They sell them for the same price on their website. I just think that is a nice touch.

Status
Not open for further replies.