PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
I wonder why Tobaccopipes.com doesn't give its location and/or address on its site. I can understand that they want to do business via their

web site, but it seems maybe not the best marketing to keep their locale a mystery. I deduce from their shipping map that they are located

in Florida, and perhaps the address is somewhere on the site, but it's not up front or anywhere you'd expect to see it. If you want it, you

must search. I haven't found it yet. Nonetheless, I did order a pipe from them, about which more later.

mrenglish

Lifer
Dec 25, 2010
Columbus, Ohio
They might not have a brick and mortar location and just sell online? Not sure. I did order a pipe from awhile back and it arrived quickly and I was happy with the service.

plateauguy

Lifer
Mar 19, 2013
I purchased my Peterson Rosslare from them - originally I ordered a #03, but overnight decided I'd rather have a #999 - I emailed them that morning - no problem. The order was changed, the pipe was exactly what I wanted. I though the shipping was quick and the price reasonable.
I asked them when they'd be carrying tobacco and it's going to be awhile - Florida tax laws, guess that says it all.

Status
Not open for further replies.