Tobaccoonline.co.uk and cgarsltd.co.uk Anyone Use Them?

SmokingPipes.com Updates

New Cigars
12 Fresh Mark Tinsky Pipes
36 Fresh Ropp Pipes
108 Fresh Brulor Pipes
24 Fresh Rossi Pipes

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

karam

Lifer
Feb 2, 2019
Basel, Switzerland
Hello,

with covid and general lack of travel I'm seriously lacking in G&H tobaccos I love, so always searching for an avenue to get them and these two sites keep popping up.

I've contacted both, and both say they'd ship to anywhere in the world. cgarsltd looks like a more polished site, but tobaccoonline has more selection of what I want - although they have a minimum 1100g order on pipe tobaccos which I can do, but I have concerns.

I'm wary of tobaccoonline as it looks like a reseller, some of the tins they list have warnings in Italian and Spanish. A minimum order of 1.1kg means it's quite a lot of money upfront, and increasing chance of getting hit by a fine - a risk I'm willing to take, however there's something off about that site and I don't want to lose money and get nothing in return, or get substandard tobacco.

Any thoughts/knowledge of these sites?

Thank you

P.S. I think my post doesn't violate any forum rules as I am just asking for advice and opinions, if it does please delete.

Reactions: logs
Jul 28, 2016
Finland-Scandinavia-EU
Hello,

with covid and general lack of travel I'm seriously lacking in G&H tobaccos I love, so always searching for an avenue to get them and these two sites keep popping up.

I've contacted both, and both say they'd ship to anywhere in the world. cgarsltd looks like a more polished site, but tobaccoonline has more selection of what I want - although they have a minimum 1100g order on pipe tobaccos which I can do, but I have concerns.

I'm wary of tobaccoonline as it looks like a reseller, some of the tins they list have warnings in Italian and Spanish. A minimum order of 1.1kg means it's quite a lot of money upfront, and increasing chance of getting hit by a fine - a risk I'm willing to take, however there's something off about that site and I don't want to lose money and get nothing in return, or get substandard tobacco.

Any thoughts/knowledge of these sites?

Thank you

P.S. I think my post doesn't violate any forum rules as I am just asking for advice and opinions, if it does please delete.
cgarsltd and Turmeus in England are the same company, good service and fast shipping

paulfg

Lifer
Feb 21, 2016
Corfu Greece
I have used cgars/Turmeas as my go too seller in the Uk but shipping to a UK address
.Never had a problem with them and the one time R Mail lost the parcel they sent another without any question within 2 hours of me contacting them.
Recommended

I know nothing about tobaccoonline but I also wasnt happy with how there site looks

Toast

Part of the Furniture Now
Feb 15, 2021
UK
I'm based in the UK & Cgars is one of my two go to online tobacconists. Super-professional, but the stock isn't as amazing as GQ (not used the other one you mentioned).

They also price match (but take cost of shipping into account with the match), which is good, as they're a little pricier than the competitors.

Status
Not open for further replies.