tobaccocellar.com - ...puffed a bowl of...?

SmokingPipes.com Updates

New Cigars

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

recluse

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 11, 2011
I've been using tobaccocellar.com for a short time and I cannot, for the life of me, figure out how users are doing updates with "User has puffed a bowl of tobacco name."
Would someone mind enlightening me on how one does that? I kind of like the idea of doing the same thing.

recluse

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 11, 2011
I wish you luck. I thought maintaining my cellar was complicated enough on that site.
Hopefully someone will chime in.
Thanks. My guess is that it's related to using your Google+ account, but I have zero desire to start using that, plus it's set to go away in April.

didimauw

Staff member
Jul 28, 2013
Burlington WI
I signed up for that when I first started and was excited about everything smoking related. If I remember correctly, there's just a button somewhere that states you smoked something. Idk I don't have time for all that now.

rdavid

Part of the Furniture Now
Jun 30, 2018
Milton, FL
I started it a few weeks ago until I realized it would take 100 hours to input everything. Instead, I just look in the totes and do kind of a mental inventory. Still occasionally surprised at the random tin of "oh cool, forgot I ordered that".
Great idea though and wished I would've started using it at the beginning of my cellar building.

peteguy

Lifer
Jan 19, 2012
In your open cellar list you should notice a little pipe next to all of your open containers. Just click the little pipe.

recluse

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 11, 2011
Peteguy, thank you! Those little pipes aren't rendering on my home browser, but they show up on my phone's browser. I had disabled ad blocker and ghostery, but sometjing else must be hiding them still.

recluse

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 11, 2011
In your open cellar list you should notice a little pipe next to all of your open containers. Just click the little pipe.
Yep, that's the ticket. Now I can puff away with the best of em'.

recluse

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 11, 2011
I started it a few weeks ago until I realized it would take 100 hours to input everything. Instead, I just look in the totes and do kind of a mental inventory. Still occasionally surprised at the random tin of "oh cool, forgot I ordered that".
Great idea though and wished I would've started using it at the beginning of my cellar building.
Understandable. That's the kind of thing I'd get obsessed with and blow a weekend amped up on coffee and Red Bull plugging the data in.

Status
Not open for further replies.