PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

redinthehead

Lurker
Feb 1, 2013
Las Vegas
Not sure if any of you have already mentioned this place, or been here, but it is a really great place.

If you're ever in town I'd recommend them highly. Would be willing to PM directions as well.
Going to heading to their Boca Park location later, if any of you are in the area and wanna hang out. Smoke a few bowls. Or ten. :puffy:

Sep 27, 2012
Upland, CA.
Ive heard of others mention this place.. personally Ive never been there. I might be in Vegas in the next few months, if I do... I will definitely hit them up. :)

May 3, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
The best pipes and tobacco selection in Vegas is the Tobacco Leaf which has a Summerlin locationn and a Henderson location. They're always stock piled on blends from Dunhill, McClelland, Peterson, and Mac Baren and usually have a good number of Peterson, and Savinelli pipes with a few Dunhills and Castellos among a few other carvers.

redinthehead

Lurker
Feb 1, 2013
Las Vegas
The best pipes and tobacco selection in Vegas is the Tobacco Leaf which has a Summerlin locationn and a Henderson location. They're always stock piled on blends from Dunhill, McClelland, Peterson, and Mac Baren and usually have a good number of Peterson, and Savinelli pipes with a few Dunhills and Castellos among a few other carvers.
That's a good thing to know, thank you! I've wondered about the place, but always avoided it because I heard they don't let their employees smoke while working. That just seems ridiculous to me.

redinthehead

Lurker
Feb 1, 2013
Las Vegas
Ive heard of others mention this place.. personally Ive never been there. I might be in Vegas in the next few months, if I do... I will definitely hit them up.
Let me know if you're ever in town. We'll smoke a few bowls together!

Status
Not open for further replies.