• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

troyniss

Can't Leave
Jul 8, 2018
Michigan
Greetings from South Korea.

I'm starting a weekly poll where you get to pick the next tobacco I smoke for a week. I'm a pretty indecisive person when it comes to what tobacco to choose, although I'm sure I'm not the only one. Many times I have loaded up a bowl only to pour it out and make my way back over to my cabinet and choose something else, wishing I would have just stuck with the first blend I had.

Anyways, I've got quite a few blends open at the moment that I need to start making dents in. Some sit for months and others are gone as soon as I get'em. I want to have a decent rotation of variety, as I find myself reaching for the same blends. While not a horrible thing, I want to study the blends that I don't smoke as often.

Every subsequent Friday night (KST/Korean Standard Time), I will post a new poll with three new tobaccos to choose from. I will try to have a theme for the poll or at least something interesting. Over the weekend as the votes come in, you can also discuss the tobaccos chosen, or even blends that you enjoy as well in the same category. The following Monday, I will smoke the winning blend for the week, with three new blends to be voted again.

You can only vote once, but can re-pick if you need to. Poll will be closed after 48 hours.

Thanks for contributing.

Reactions: lightmybriar

curl

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 29, 2014
I have a few unopened cans of Comoys that I hope are good. So I want you to open it and report on your experience.

troyniss

Can't Leave
Jul 8, 2018
Michigan
I have a few unopened cans of Comoys that I hope are good. So I want you to open it and report on your experience.
I should note that all of these blends are currently open. Comoys Cask #4 is an excellent blend and is very similar to PS Navy Flake. Benefits from age very well. A streamline Va/Per

Reactions: lightmybriar

mordy18

Can't Leave
Mar 12, 2019
Northern New Jersey
Saw this too late to vote. Glad to see Telegraph Hill win. It's one of the VaPers I've tried and is my favorite although Elizabethan is a close second. Seems to fly below the radar and maybe a bit underrated.

Reactions: danimalia

troyniss

Can't Leave
Jul 8, 2018
Michigan
Initially I enjoyed TH but I thoroughly enjoy Stratford or Fillmore more so. It's a staple Va/Per and I'm glad I'm smoking it this week, but in the future I probably won't buy any more tins.

Reactions: danimalia
Status
Not open for further replies.