PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

rushx9

Lifer
Jul 10, 2019
Shelby, NC
It's been joked about on here recently, but this article from POLITICO says Don't Laugh! RJR has used tobacco plants to make vaccines before and are now attempting to make one for Coronavirus. Not exactly a smokable cure, but interesting science nonetheless!

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Tobacco geneticists and others have been busy for years to find alternate uses of tobacco, to make the crop valuable at the scale it was in the past. The tobacco industry funded foundations still have plenty of income to put forward research.

Reactions: Casual and rushx9

rushx9

Lifer
Jul 10, 2019
Shelby, NC
Or a couple of flu flakes. Maybe a plug or rope if I’m already infected and need really intensive treatment. I wonder if the medicinal ropes will have Lakeland essence?
I'm pretty sure 1792 will kill everything in its 50 ft radius fallout-zone?. Might not help much with nausea though... (jk, I love the stuff. But only in a very small pipe!)

• Haha
Reactions: aquadoc and Casual

Casual

Lifer
Oct 3, 2019
NL, CA
I'm pretty sure 1792 will kill everything in its 50 ft radius fallout-zone?. Might not help much with nausea though... (jk, I love the stuff. But only in a very small pipe!)

I had one bowl, and liked it! But my notes tell me to try a quarter of a flake in my smallest pipe and to have a good meal first. Dangerous stuff.

Reactions: Elric and rushx9
Status
Not open for further replies.