PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 6, 2019
AL/GA
We get the government we vote for and deserve.

not always.. I'm afraid.

Its certainly not that simple... look into how these 2 and only 2 parties decide who gets the campaign funding.

You may be given 2 or 3 choices for any given election.. but you won't have any say in who those 2 or 3 people are.

Plus voting laws were changed due to the pandemic in some states.. by appointed officials and not the state legislators... That's against the law. Some people basically say that last years elections were stolen... I don't say that though, because some fascist jackass might try to make something of it.. even though I know it's true

Next they'll raise the tax on soda to equal the tobacco tax... and double it. Ya know, Its equality... maybe even infrastructure.

Last edited:
Dec 6, 2019
AL/GA
Is this the first time he introduced it while his party holds majorities in the house, senate and held the executive office?

I believe It needs more than a simple majority, though. Unless they cheat... as they've done with other legislation, by reconciliation.. a tactic of lumping bullshit things in with budget and infrastructure bills.

artvandelay007

Can't Leave
Apr 11, 2018
Wichita, KS
I believe It needs more than a simple majority, though. Unless they cheat... as they've done with other legislation, by reconciliation.. a tactic of lumping bullshit things in with budget and infrastructure bills.
Yeah that’s the most like scenario, to slip it in to “must-pass” legislation. But it makes it more likely when the party that introduced it and sponsored it controls the process.

BROBS

Lifer
Nov 13, 2019
IA
Pipe lines closed and an all out effort to make driving unaffordable, financial transaction tax on the way, and let's not foget that we can tax our way out of this climate change garbage. Inflation is just getting started. The list just goes on....
Tobacco taxes and regulation is but a snowflake on the tip of the iceberg.
Gee...what changed in four months???
I had a whole lot more written, but decided to against it.
Lolol how much oil u get from the pipeline, genius? ?

derp!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.