6 Fresh Castello Pipes

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

May 9, 2021
Geoje Island South Korea
Great job! Your pipes and tools, etc. sure are going to be safe in there. But, without meaning to sound negative, a little too robust to be carrying around with you.
Just my own opinion. If it works for you, fantastic!
? puffy

Morsoth

Lurker
Feb 27, 2022
Gatineau, Québec, Canada
What is the little metal capsule that isn’t the zippo refuel?

Sorry for the very late reply -- most of the time, I'm lurking this forum at work (not logged).

The metal capsule is for alcohol to clean up the pipes. This Travel Box was build for when I go on vacation, lets says 3-4 days or 1-2 weeks. I usually clean my pipes after each usage, so if I only have two pipes, it's practical to clean with everything I need in an hotel room.

Morsoth

Lurker
Feb 27, 2022
Gatineau, Québec, Canada
Great job! Your pipes and tools, etc. sure are going to be safe in there. But, without meaning to sound negative, a little too robust to be carrying around with you.
Just my own opinion. If it works for you, fantastic!
? puffy
Yeah, I understand! that box is not for a lunt for sure -- I have leather rolls, Maxpedition, and a pocket bag for all kind of situations. I made this box to transport the pipes during road trips or travels. It stays in hotel rooms, but I have all I need for when I need it, and the wooden box is sturdy enough to protect the pipes if the luggage get knocked off!

Zeno Marx

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 10, 2022
That's cool. I appreciate the project. Has anyone ever modified a GI Joe footlocker? The early ones were wood. I had a plastic one.

• Love
Reactions: RustiePyles CPG