PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

ofafeather

Lifer
Apr 26, 2020
Where NY, CT & MA meet
Like most of you, I spend some time looking around to see who has the blends I want in stock. These days I can never seem to find one retailer that has enough of the blends I want to make a purchase worth while. This one has that blend, that one has this blend. Forget it. I’ll just pull something out of the cellar, which is what I should probably do anyway.

BarrelProof

Lifer
Mar 29, 2020
The Last Frontier
Like most of you, I spend some time looking around to see who has the blends I want in stock. These days I can never seem to find one retailer that has enough of the blends I want to make a purchase worth while. This one has that blend, that one has this blend. Forget it. I’ll just pull something out of the cellar, which is what I should probably do anyway.

That's because you're playing tobacco bingo. Start playing tobacco roulette. Buy the ones you want that are available from a particular vendor and then add some completely random shit to your order to broaden your exposure and make the purchase worthwhile.

kcghost

Lifer
May 6, 2011
Olathe, Kansas
Nothing wrong with pulling stuff out of the cellar but what's the problem with ordering from multiple vendors?? As long as the order is big enough to qualify for whatever discount you are pursuing or even the free shipping it shouldn't be any hassle.

Fiddlepiper

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 22, 2020
Scotland
www.danielthorpemusic.com
That’s the problem. Having a hard time find enough stuff at each vendor. Might have to go for @BarrelProof idea of roulette but spending way too much time reading reviews, lol!
Maybe go for the "that's an interesting name" or "that sounds like x" options...?

I do like the sound of a sort of wheel of fortune of tobaccos though, "where will it stop etc" :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: ofafeather
Status
Not open for further replies.