PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

manny816

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 22, 2020
Central NJ USA
It's a rainy day here in NJ so I decided to straighten up my cellar. I have two locations, one where I smoke and all of my pipes are located in. The other is in the actual cellar where I store tobacco long-term. While I was in the process I found these gems that were behind some old paint cans. It made my day!

Has this ever happened to anyone else?

IMG_0006.jpgIMG_0007.jpgIMG_0008.jpg

DoctorA85

Lurker
Oct 11, 2022
Maryland
Yes. Just recently in fact. I stopped smoking about 10 years ago. Last month I decided to get back into the hobby. I had stored all my unopened tins and pipes in a guest bedroom closet and all my jarred tobacco in a cedar chest in the basement. I had completely forgotten about the jarred tobacco until my sister made a comment about me "no longer smoking out of mason jars." It was like finding buried treasure.20221008-212943.jpg

V

varrj

I’ve used tobaccocellar.com to keep track of my cellar and just load it in as i purchase any more. I like that I can sort by cellar date or tobacco type.

Winnipeger

Lifer
Sep 9, 2022
Winnipeg
No. But I lost my entire stash of blending tobacco somewhere in the house like a year ago. Been looking for it for months. One day it will turn up and then I’ll feel your joy. That Macedonian Mixture looks like something I’d dig.

Reactions: ChonkyTonks