PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
??? Some people find a tiny pinch of latakia too much. Some people can't get enough. That's a very personal question. Not in privacy but in how wildly variable it is per person.
For me it be too much most of the time and sometimes just right.

That's a very personal question.
I think you meant to say "subjective." It's not like you are asking his weight or religion.

I have a very sensitive sense of taste and smell. I can even smell a snake long before I see it. But, I don't think I would be able to taste what latakia blend had been smoked previously in the pipe while smoking something with latakia in it. I would sense that latakia had been smoked, but not which blend exactly.

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
I think you meant to say "subjective." It's not like you are asking his weight or religion.

I have a very sensitive sense of taste and smell. I can even smell a snake long before I see it. But, I don't think I would be able to taste what latakia blend had been smoked previously in the pipe while smoking something with latakia in it. I would sense that latakia had been smoked, but not which blend exactly.
nope meant to say personal. Because it's not just a matter of perspective. It also comes down to factors that are down solely to the person. Now technically subjective probably is better, but it would have made a different focus then the one I was shooting for. That's the fun thing about casual conversations you can play more. Not such a good idea with contracts, memos, or legal briefs among many other examples. Though I can say doctors like playing with reports sometimes.

nope meant to say personal. Because it's not just a matter of perspective. It also comes down to factors that are down solely to the person. Now technically subjective probably is better, but it would have made a different focus then the one I was shooting for. That's the fun thing about casual conversations you can play more. Not such a good idea with contracts, memos, or legal briefs among many other examples. Though I can say doctors like playing with reports sometimes.
Major Eye Roll GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY