PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Stinker pizza places take advantage of the popularity of pizza to give terrible food and service and make you wait an hour for it. Two bad experiences, but not the only ones: My wife and I wanted to catch a snack before a movie and went to a storefront pizza place and ordered by the slice; it took about forty minutes, and the pizzas came hot as a blast furnace, and by the time they'd cooled enough to be edible were all processed cheese and zero flavor. So check that one off. Then I went to a mom and pop joint nearby us and ordered a pizza and told the boss and underling that I'd wait at the front of the store where I could sit down. A long, long time later, after I'd checked once or twice, I asked again, and they'd checked my pizza on top of the oven because they'd "already called" me. Like I was right there, so apparently they called once and not loud. So they lost a customer forever. I can't imagine these people stay in business. Unlike many others, they deserve to close. They're in the business of serving food, and this doesn't do it.

Reactions: BROBS

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
In pizza, I am a New Yorker, not a Chicagoan. Deep dish is casserole to me, and not especially good casserole. I like a thin crust, good quality cheese (not the stuff pushed by the mob), and edible identifiable toppings. Someone should start a casserole restaurant chain and skip the bad crust and pizza oven.

Reactions: jpmcwjr and BROBS
Status
Not open for further replies.