PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

dcon

Lifer
Mar 16, 2019
Jacksonville, FL
I mentioned awhile back that I was considering a Tinsky commission for my upcoming (January) 60th birthday. I contacted Mark this week and gave him some thoughts on what I might like. Not only did his work surpass my expectations but, he created the pipe the same day we discussed it. It arrived today. I will unveil the pipe on my birthday. Until then, here is the leather sock he included...
9304AC0D-AA87-40B4-B34A-655BF37693AF.jpeg

BTW, Mark has posted some amazing Christmas pipes to his website. I might have to add another Tinsky before my birthday :)

verporchting

Lifer
Dec 30, 2018
Mark is an artist! Tell him what you want and BAM there it is. Can’t wait to see what he made for you.

Reactions: dcon

LOREN

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 21, 2019
Illinois -> Florida
I mentioned awhile back that I was considering a Tinsky commission for my upcoming (January) 60th birthday. I contacted Mark this week and gave him some thoughts on what I might like. Not only did his work surpass my expectations but, he created the pipe the same day we discussed it. It arrived today. I will unveil the pipe on my birthday. Until then, here is the leather sock he included...
View attachment 50013

BTW, Mark has posted some amazing Christmas pipes to his website. I might have to add another Tinsky before my birthday :)
Tease!

Reactions: dcon
Status
Not open for further replies.