PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

briarbuck

Lifer
Nov 24, 2015
Isn't this a duplicate thread or am I seeing double?
From one of my favorite scenes in Goodfelles. Jimmy 2 times....

giphy.gif

beefeater33

Lifer
Apr 14, 2014
Central Ohio
You must be young............... CD's????
If you think they take up space try LP's............. I've spent HOURS looking over the art on those....

My favorite tobacco tin art is Dunhill's "The Aperitif'................ I never pick a blend based on the art, but I do like this mixture, though I liked the Durbar much more..........
1637519938321.png

"We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of the dream..."
Willy Wonka

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
I haven't looked at my tins as art in a very long time. I toss my empty tins in the trash and that is all I do now. I used to give my empty tins to my ex wife but she says she has plenty now. I go through a lot of tins a month. I don't remember ever seeing any kind of warnings on my tins. U don't know when they started that crap but it was after I built my cellar.

warren

Lifer
Sep 13, 2013
Foothills of the Chugach Range, AK
Ever pick up a tin based on the artwork?
I have, just to look at it a bit closer. But, I've never purchased a blend based on the packaging. My dear departed wife was known to purchase wine based on the label appearance. Never worked out as well as she hoped it might.

I will admit that the last time I was in Eurobe I used to but cigarettes and blends so as to collect the "warning" labels. Fascinating they were.

Reactions: Streeper541