PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

jttnk

Lifer
Dec 22, 2017
Phoenix, AZ
Had lots of old tins and a hankering for something to do with them. I am guessing this has been done a thousand times, but it was fun.

Stretched canvas, exact-o- knife, old tins, black and white printer, and Modgepodge (ask any craft store person, they’ll lead you to it), and a Saturday morning with coffee and quiet time. Django Rheinhardt Spotify radio station optional, but really helps. CFB10904-C0B8-40D4-94D6-A6C8F7AC9A55.jpeg

May 2, 2020
Louisiana
Had lots of old tins and a hankering for something to do with them. I am guessing this has been done a thousand times, but it was fun.

Stretched canvas, exact-o- knife, old tins, black and white printer, and Modgepodge (ask any craft store person, they’ll lead you to it), and a Saturday morning with coffee and quiet time. Django Rheinhardt Spotify radio station optional, but really helps. View attachment 40412
How did you get the metal tin lids to stick?

Reactions: BROBS

SoddenJack

Can't Leave
Apr 19, 2020
West Texas
Nice work. I always seem to hold onto my tins assuming I’ll figure out something to do with them, until they finally end up in the recycling bin.

mikethompson

Lifer
Jun 26, 2016
Near Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Stretched canvas, exact-o- knife, old tins, black and white printer, and Modgepodge (ask any craft store person, they’ll lead you to it), and a Saturday morning with coffee and quiet time. Django Rheinhardt Spotify radio station optional, but really helps. View attachment 40412
A Visual Representation of the Pipe Smokers Mind

Reactions: jttnk