PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

jship079

Can't Leave
Oct 17, 2010
I have been reading alot of post about people throwing out baccy is this normal? Please God if you are you going to throw out any more tobacco PM me I will take it. If you dont wont to spend the couple dollars on shipping I will send it to you but please dont commit this wasteful sin again!! Poor young smokers like myself will gladley take it off your hands

ohin3

Lifer
Jun 2, 2010
I never throw tobacco away. For one thing, a tobacco you hate today may be one that you love tomorrow. Even if, after smoking in every pipe I own with every packing method known to man and with as much as a years age, I still just don't care for the tobacco...I will at least save it for trading with someone or giving to a pipe smoker in need. Never throw it away though. Some one put their hard work and their passion for tobacco into that finished product and it would be a shame to just throw it to the earth unconsumed.

jimbo

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 7, 2010
You all have never thrown tobacco away? Something tells me you have never tried Mixture #79.
:)

hilojohnny

Lifer
Oct 2, 2010
I agree with what has gone before.....The tobacco that you do not care for today, if stored properly, may be a treasure someday.

pstlpkr

Lifer
Dec 14, 2009
Birmingham, AL
GASP!!!!
Can there be such a thing?
I have an old Half and Half can on which I have written "Bottom of the Bag"....

I think that is self explanatory. Occasionally I will throw in some "Fresh 1Q" to balance the moisture content. It's good stuff for that last little smoke of the night in a churchwarden.

winton

Lifer
Oct 20, 2010
I have never thrown tobacco away. I did have some cigarette tobacacco I bought because I was young and stupid. It was so horrible that my wife suggested it might keep the neigborhood cats from poo'ing in her gardens. I thought this would be a good use for it.

Winton

unclearthur

Lifer
Mar 9, 2010
With all the garbage added to cigarette tobacco I am sure it will kill bugs ! As for throwing away tobacco. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

collindow

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 15, 2010
Portland, OR
I once accidentally lost half a tin of Mac B Black Ambrosia. It was on my leg in the park that bisects my college and fell. Closest I've come to throwing tobacco away.

strongirish

Can't Leave
Aug 20, 2010
Lake Conroe, TX
I never trhow it away, I either save it in my cellar or trade it to someone interested in it. Just because I don't like it does not mean somwone else does not. Not even Mix 79.

onizuka

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 28, 2010
Anybody want to send me some of this dreaded mixture 79? Lol. I'm on a mission of curiosity.

Status
Not open for further replies.