PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

marconi

Part of the Furniture Now
May 17, 2019
England
I have tried all three reunion blends.The one that stands out for me is the Va per Nos27 Lowther Street Perique flake.I have been stockpiling this one.Its a very complex blend you get both peppery perique and sweet plummy perique in the same bowl.All of this is underpinned by mature sweet virginia.
The bourbon flake is good, it has a quality virginia base with a sharp tangy/fruit alcohol casing similar to that found in cherry cream flake.I would not describe this as an aromatic.

Reactions: smudgersmissingleg
Jun 9, 2018
England
I have tried all three reunion blends.The one that stands out for me is the Va per Nos27 Lowther Street Perique flake.I have been stockpiling this one.Its a very complex blend you get both peppery perique and sweet plummy perique in the same bowl.All of this is underpinned by mature sweet virginia.
The bourbon flake is good, it has a quality virginia base with a sharp tangy/fruit alcohol casing similar to that found in cherry cream flake.I would not describe this as an aromatic.
I only had a 12.5g sample but the No. 27 was growing on me and I'll definitely get some more, when funds allow.
The Bourbon Flake I loved from the start, delicious!

The only one I didn't try was the Brown House Roll Cut. I'll definitely get a sample of that next time I place an order.

Status
Not open for further replies.